Monday, May 3, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action ...

The natural light here on The Prairie is very different from what I experienced in The South for so long. I'm not saying anything negative about The South's natural light, or The East's or West's for that matter. I'm just saying mine is softer ... and softer to me means a little prettier.

I took this Saturday evening while we walked our property. The sky had something totally different going on in each direction. I had been looking up the entire time we were out. Right before we went in I happened to look back at the Garage to see how the newly potted Geraniums were doing ... this beautiful Drive In Movie shadow was just starting to form.

4 comments:

  1. Your world is so very beautiful. I am thankful that you are moved to photograph and tell us about it. Thank you for sharing the prairie with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed your light, and I think you're right. It's golden pink delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the action you shot is perfectly entertaining! :-)

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete