Friday, May 25, 2012

Accepting Sky Watch Friday ...



Wednesday afternoon the southern sky did this.  Mom and I drove into it while the turbulence before me took on the appearance of a certain turbulence inside me.  I am quite all right with the issue ...  acceptance is the key.  I see that in the very corners of my Photograph as well as in my Heart.  


At Sky Watch Friday there are other Hearts and Photographs.  Take them in.  Put yours out there.  And have a nice weekend.  Love from The Prairie.

12 comments:

  1. Scary and dramatic sky!
    Great shot indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image, Laurie!! Incredibly cloud formations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sky! So glad you stopped to record the moment. Relating sky and personal turbulence took you to a more tranquil place, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a turbulent sky!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing skywatch Friday post. I'll say looking at this sky makes me realize where you live ain't for Sissies, Laurie. Keep on shooting. What a find!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Oman!!!

    Beautiful shot and have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing capture--one to get lost in. Hoping your Memorial Day weekend will be good.

    p.s. A furry hello to your Bean :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks like a painting. Very impressive sky. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you wrote, Laurie and I especially am mesmerized by that BIG Prarie sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an incredible sky... turbulent indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely words, a wonderful sky and capture! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh
    My
    Gosh!!!

    This is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete