Monday, October 11, 2010

Seed Is All I Need ...

My life on The Prairie includes frivolous purchases made as a West University/Houston Homemaker and Wife. Frivolous because I bought many things in those days simply because I wanted them.

I'm gathering flower seeds for a Wild Garden this week and blending them on this beautiful platter I bought at Berings, an upscale hardware/gift store that fit right into my fancy life back then. I'm sure I paid way too much for the piece so I'm redeeming myself and doing something with this platter that has nothing to do with dinner in my dark red West U dining room.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie - It's very Wabi Sabi to use the plate along with Nature's bounty. I like finding new uses for beautiful things that would just be put on a shelf otherwise.

    ReplyDelete