Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dream Weaver ...

Last summer I began nesting out on the property around our buildings. I have collected many fine things over the years and have never ditched anything I've treasured that I was certain would be timeless according to me.

As a result, here on The Prairie it's a mixture of many things from my many adventures. At the Hen House it's a Moroccan window grill from Surroundings on Sunset Boulevard/Houston. It became a curtain backdrop to an old beautiful door that I drug off of the junk pile at the Apple Inn B&B here on Kemp Avenue during the Fall Clean Up Weekend.

I never dreamed that it would look so pretty this winter. I just knew.

1 comment:

  1. You're creating special still life scenes, Laurie - each tells a story to you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete