Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flashback Woodstock ...

After 40 years in the dark, someone finally opened the vault and revealed the answer to the question that has bugged us all since Woodstock and the release of the 1969 album:
What, exactly, were the lyrics to Joe Cocker's version of "A Little Help
From My Friends?"


They say Joe was so wigged out on various drugs that
no one
understood the words of his garbled, mush mouthed version of the

Beatles song ... that is ... until now.

Click on the link below. Pee first.


http://www.elwp.com/Joe%20Cocker.html

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - You always post the coolest stuff! I almost laughed my tail off!! Love 'ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, I have been laughing so hard that I cried all through this. OMGoodness, thank you -thank you-thank you!
    Obviously, I'm old enough to remember him... XO

    ReplyDelete