Friday, May 16, 2008

My first Retraction ...

I take it back. Barak doesn't seem like a goof at all. I was pulling weeds in my flower garden and Mark in Houston called. He heard on the radio that Barak was speaking here in Watertown and was I going. it was so easy. Cat took me right to him. The Codington County Extionsion Building has dirt floors. There were about 3,000 people there and we were able to see him from our perch by the huge John Deere tractor. We ended up with seats in the 12th row. I so wanted to ask a question about my Social Security ... He is incredibly magnetic and tender hearted towards our farmers and our working class ... I think he has Watertown wrapped up. I'm so happy I went ... perhaps I brushed with Greatness, as Mark said. Back to digging crab grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment