Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mesmerized ...

Please note my Weather Pixie's outfit over here on your right >>>> If she happens to not have her abs exposed, check back this afternoon.

Now I'm all for the Platform Sandals. And yes, those Bell Bottom Jeans are cute with that biggie cuff. But Hey ... I'm going to have to draw the line at the Swarovsky Crystal in the navel. And I can deal with the little Hair Clippie thing on the one side of the head. But that teenie Crop Top? I don't think so.

Here on The Prairie we are witnessing a rapid and fascinating transition from Winter to Spring. And I'm on Mother Nature Visual Overload. There is just way too much going on for me to have to police my Weather Pixie's wardrobe at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Ok ... so I will comment myself. Laurie, that is a fabulous photo. I love the contrast between the running water and the frozen ice/snow. And the pebbles under the running motion of the water? Fantastamoocho. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete