Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Great Day ...

Ron had a great day yesterday. He went to therapy for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon. They worked him over pretty good but his attitude is positive. Karen and I returned home to the farm for the evening and to spend the day today getting a bit more settled back on the main floor of the house. We went straight to the garden and picked corn, eggplant and cucumbers. We also dug potatoes and then Karen made us an awesome dinner.

She leaves on Friday and Ron's sister, Susan from Tallahassee, arrives Tuesday, along with my sister in law, Jane from Bunn, North Carolina. You have to love these Keller Women. They are wrapping me up in lots of love.

For now all is well. Your prayers continue to keep us moving forward and I have so much to be grateful for. XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're surrounded by such loving support, Laurie! That is wonderful! Ron will be home before you know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful that he has such a loving and supportive family.
    I got robbed in the SIL part of marriage.
    I am glad he is doing well.
    Darn those fresh veggies are making me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to learn that the patient is better.
    I wish you much courage in this test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Bless you and yours.


    Guess what?! Baby is HERE! :) Come see

    ReplyDelete