Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Too, Can be a Gardener ...

North of Watertown is the Community Gardening spot. If you want to garden and don't have a place, you can use a piece of this lovely spot to do with as you wish. There is even water that you can hook your hose up to. What a great idea this is ... I have no idea who owns the property but it's either the City of Watertown, SD, or a very special individual. I will definitely venture back for veggie photos. Have I mentioned that I love my home town?

1 comment:

  1. When I was in Germany I noticed a lot of little towns had community garden plots on the edge of town.   Something like that would be great for me, because I don't get enough sun in my yard to grow anything but weeds...

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and I enjoyed looking through yours.

    Best regards, Don.

    ReplyDelete