Monday, October 20, 2008
7 Facts About Moi ...
I've been tagged again by Jason ... the following are seven facts and/or strange things about me that I am going to tag 7 blogging friends with ...
* I have my nails done every two weeks no matter who is in the ER, no matter who is in ICU, no matter who is in the hospital, and no matter who is in a nursing home. It's the surgeries I hang around for.
* The color of my nails, toes and lipstick will always be from the same color palette.
* I have a lovely large prairie flower garden here, but started out as container gardener on our deck in West U/Houston. Mostly tropical, these potted plants had an entire U Haul to themselves to get here. Now they have their own sun porch. Brats !
* My wardrobe consists of a lot of white, black and brown. What's up with that ?
* Sometimes I get up at 3:00 in the morning and do laundry and paperwork.
* I don't ever ever ever go to bed without a bubble bath and a fresh pair of jammies. Wear them twice ??? Just can't do it.
* I don't have a House Keeper for the first time in 27 years ... I kinda sorta like doing everything myself ... but sometimes I freak out.
* I collect Ethnic Loungewear from around the world.