Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Ask Me Who I Voted For ... Ask Me About My Grand Babies ...

It's Election Day ... Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Ask me about my Grand Babies, Liliya and Ian. This photo was taken while they were little Houston Hurricane Ike refugees, living in San Antonio with relatives.

I opted for this photo instead of the other in their Halloween costumes, The Little Mermaid and The Pirate of the Caribbean. This shot is just so peaceful ... which is what I am searching for. This election has been exhausting and I'm just a fortunate American with the right to vote. I can't imagine what McCain and Obama must feel like. Maybe tomorrow they will take a nap. I'm hoping so ... they both need a nice, long one.

God Bless America ... Love from The Prairie. xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable and I love their names. yeah, they both need a good long nap. Me too, this has been exhausting and all I had to do was fill out a little bitty form. :0
    take care,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we still had the innocence and sweetness of children sometimes... it's been a helluva day here, on all levels. And it's Canada so we didn't even get the vote stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at these precious little cherubs, Laurie! Did you remove their little halos, and fold back their wings before you snapped this shot?

    They are absolutely adorable.
    (Makes me want more babies...!! Not really, but you know what I mean!)

    Enjoy those precious darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look so peaceful and snuggly. You must be one very proud Grandma!

    ReplyDelete