Thursday, September 18, 2008

Billboard of the Month ...



Tim Makepeace of Makepeace Jewelers here in Watertown has one fine advertising campaign going on. This has to be the most clever of them all. I also like the one that says "Sometimes it's OK to throw rocks at pretty girls". Boyfriend, duly noted? It should sure be a whopper this year !

Or perhaps this Christmas the jewels should go to my very Wicked Step a Head of Me Daughter, who has prodded me to no end getting this house together. Quite the little Dolly Decorator she is ... I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE and appreciate clever advertising. Very cute.
    yes, you deserve something shiny. :)
    I will join you on that campaign if it helps you.
    We all need someone to prod us now and then...
    take care

    ReplyDelete